THE SCANCLIMBER COUNTER BALANCED EXTENSION (CBE) is a Mast Climbing Work Platform (MCWP) expansion which is available on special order for SC 4000, SC5000, SC6000, SC8000 and SC10000 MCWP products. It is fully compatible with the existing Scanclimber mast climbers and standard platform sections.
THE SCANCLIMBER COUNTER BALANCED EXTENSION (CBE) transforms standard mast climbing work platform to a dynamically outreaching platform that makes it easier and quicker to perform surface work on building facades where distance varies considerably along the wall. CBE moves up and down with the platfom, but it can also be moves horizontally in and out.
THE INDEPENDENTLY MOVING DECKS can slide 4 m outwards from main platform. MCWP with Counter Balanced Extension(CBE) allows work on facades which are sometimes close sometimes far from the platform body. It is possible to use several independently back and forth moving CBE:s. The movements of the deck modules are controlled manually or with motors (option).
CBE IS A MODULAR SYSTEM , which can be built to fit complex facade works. The number and width of decks is a dynamic factory option. CBE expansion is available on Scanclimber’s MCWP models: SC4000, SC5000, SC6000, SC8000 and SC10000. The MCWP can be installed in one position and moved both vertically and horizontally during the work process.
- ability to adjust the platform front reach partially and steplessly whilst in the air and in complete safety
- provide work access on buildings with facade overhangs and offsets
- small set up ground area allows use in the congested environments
- low-weight components do not require special transport or craneage
- robust design, materials and manufacture allows freedom of use in demanding/harsh conditions
- fast erection and dismantling reduce overall production downtime massively.
This is not a standard product, it can be ordered customized for needs of the customer’s.