We take the safety of our clients very seriously, not just with the equipment we provide but also with personal information and data. Here are the details about what kind of data we collect, as well as how we handle it with security and care.
In order to collect data and store information, our website does utilise cookies. This allows us to better understand the experience of our clients, as well as to improve the overall design of our website and customer experience. We are committed to using cookies responsibly to keep your personal information private and secure.
We collect two types of data through our website:
1. Any information that you provide us with. We have a contact form on our website where the user inputs their first name, last name, company name, company address, email address, phone number, and message. By filling out this form, you are giving us permission to use this data.
2. Select information about your computer or how it was used. This sort of information includes your IP address, general location, operating system, browser information, and additional details. It can also include how long you browsed the site, which pages you visited, which links you clicked and similar information.
Whenever you are browsing our site, we can utilise cookies. This allows us to collect and store relevant data. Cookies are small files that identify a computer for collecting and storing various types of information, and can be used for fraud prevention, web security and several other applications. Cookies are only saved in your browser for awhile and then automatically deleted.
Cookies come in two different forms: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are removed as soon as you terminate your browsing session. Persistent cookies have an built-in expiration date and aren’t deleted until that expiration date is reached. If you want to manually delete persistent cookies, then check your browser settings or documentation.
Cookies are useful because they provide us with information about how users interact with our website. This information can then be used to improve the customer experience and overall business. Cookies can also help inform our advertisers about the success of their marketing efforts.
The user usually has the option of rejecting cookies by adjusting their browser configurations. If you are interested in rejecting cookies, then you should check your browser provider’s policies page. With some browsers you can reject all cookies, while others only allow you to reject cookies from a third party.
Once we have collected the information, we may use it in these ways:
- Website administration tasks, such as design, functionality and fraud prevention.
- Customer communication materials, such as marketing and non-marketing brochures.
- Statistical reporting, data analysis, market research, survey design and similar tasks.
- Responding to customer inquiries, providing information, delivering price quotes and scheduling appointments.